Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Never thought I'd want to go to work this badly.

I'm doing pretty good today.  Neurontin for the nerve pain, nothing else needed. I just hope that, IF there are any microscopic  cancer cells in my body, the chemo is acting like Raid on steroids and killing them all.

Second round is coming up on Tuesday.  I'm a little nervous about that, not sure if they're increasing the dose or if it will be the same.

On the plus side, the laundry room is almost as clean as I want it to be.  Hoping to finish all my projects before next week!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad yesterday was good for you, and I hope today is as well. :)

I Have Tea said...

Thanks, Lori. I hope all is well with you and your family. I can't believe your children are grown now - seems like just yesterday we were reading about small ones. It goes so fast.