Monday, October 27, 2008

Update

Well, the officer has left. He took a report, and unfortunately, since no one got the caller's name and the phone number he called from is not taking calls at this time...I don't know if we'll ever find out who was doing this. In a big way - I hope not. I hope they just drop it and never call back and of course, that they don't find their way down my dirt road.

At the same time, I don't want them to terrorize anybody else and hope the detectives who follow up on the report find the ####### and arrest him.

Thanks, y'all, for being here.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

If this guy had given a name I'm sure it would have been fake not his real name. It's sad this world of ours has changed so much. More folks than not live in fear anymore
because of people like that guy. I hope he gets caught too.
Hugs
Debbie

Paula said...

Well isn't that the pits, like he would give his real name. Its costing my daughter an arm and a leg to get all the locks changed. Be careful.

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

I hope they do catch the guy.
These are scary times, take care and stay safe.
Hugs, Leigh

Happy Being Me said...

It saddens me that someone has to take this route in life. Hope he's caught and comfort and peace return to you and yours soon. Take care,
Katie

Terri said...

The number they called from isn't taking calls but could the police not trace that # ? I am glad ya'll are okay ..I sure hope they catch them....

No telling how many other people they have called and tried to get personal information about consolidating loans...especially the elderly...and sadly some will fall for it and give out personal information...

Some people in this world make me sick anymore...UGH!

Hugs
Terri